Network planning and operation
- Planning of grids according to demand forecasting, simulating different scenarios and configurations.
- Planning for generation incorporating.
- Incorporation of large special demands.
- Planning for the integration of wind power generation.
- Selecting equipment to be installed in new networks and modifications to existing systems.
- Grounding design.
- Networks diagnosis of the current state of electrical systems from surveys and measurements, modeling and simulation of normal operating configurations.
- Alternative demand / generation scenarios and different operating configurations.
- Power factor correction.
- Evaluation of harmonic content on networks.
- Verification of grounding systems. Standardization.
- Resolution of specific problems from in site surveys and subsequent modeling and simulation (static-dynamic-electromagnetic).